Eminence Organics Advanced Acne Clarifying Masque
This two-in-one mask and spot treatment utilizes potent anti-acne ingredients to treat active acne and prevent future breakouts. Three types of purifying clay combine to absorb oil and reduce shine, while basil oil helps ensure the skin looks calm and less irritated. Use it to treat the entire face and neck or as a spot treatment to restore clarity to your complexion.
Retail Size: 2 oz / 60 ml
Winner of Best Skincare Product for Acne, Beauty Shortlist Awards, 2019 - Acne Advanced Treatment System
Winner of Best Launch of 2018, DaySpa Professional Choice Awards, 2019 - Acne Advanced Treatment System
Winner of Best Acne Product, Spa & Wellness Mexicaribe Product Awards, 2018
HOW TO USE
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product. Apply a small amount of product evenly over the entire face and neck or apply as a spot treatment as desired. Allow to dry for five to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and use a face cloth if desired. Use weekly as a mask, or as a spot treatment up to three times per day.
- Encapsulated Salicylic Acid: beta-hydroxy-acid; delivers time-release protection against acne breakouts by encouraging exfoliation and unclogging pores
- Clay (Montmorillonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Red Kaolinite): three clays combine to absorb impurities, gently exfoliate and absorb excess oil
- Sulfur: natural exfoliating benefits to reduce the appearance of acne
- Basil Oil: natural cleansing properties to help purify and soothe skin’s appearance
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
- Treats acne while preventing future breakouts
- Impurities and blockages are removed
- Excess oil is absorbed, leaving skin with a matte finish
- The complexion is clear and pores are visibly minimized
Eminence Organics is constantly innovating our product formulations to deliver the best results.