Eminence Organics Rosehip Triple C+E Firming Oil (30ml)
The Rosehip Triple C+E Firming Oil is an effective facial treatment comprised of a blend of results-oriented actives and ingredients that provide intense hydration and protection. Designed as a complementary product to the Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Serum, this facial oil fights the signs of aging, smooths wrinkles and hydrates deeply. For use with all skin types.
Retail Size: 1 oz / 30 ml
Winner of Best Facial Oil, Best Product Awards, LNE & Spa's, 2019
Winner of Best Treatment Facial Oil, Spa & Wellness Mexicaribe Product Awards, 2018
Winner of Silver Medal for Oils & Serums, Free From Awards, UK 2018
Winner of Best Firming Oil, Earth Day Beauty Awards, Healing Lifestyles, 2018
Winner of Best New Skincare Launch of 2016, Beauty Shortlist Awards, UK
HOW TO USE
Apply a thin layer of oil (2–3 drops) to face and neck with circular motions once or twice daily. Leave on. May be followed with a moisturizer.
- Rosehip Oil: Rich in Vitamins C, E, and beta-carotene and essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids improve skin’s moisture, tone, texture as well as the look of pigmentation
- Jojoba Oil: Helps in issues with sebum and soothes dry skin
- Seabuckthorn Oil: A superfruit packed full of powerful antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids promote skin hydration and elasticity, and also help problem skin
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Conditions and smooths the skin
- Milk Thistle: Contains silymarin, a polyphenol. Milk thistle helps maintain hydration in skin and prevents the signs of aging
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
- Skin is firmed and plumped
- Dry skin is soothed and hydrated
- Visible signs of aging are reduced
- Protects dry skin from environmental stressors
Eminence is constantly innovating our product formulations to deliver the best results.